ECCO offers a One-Year Limited Manufacturing Warranty on all ECCO footwear. We do exchange, replace or provide a refund for faulty goods, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the ECCO manufacturing warranty, and the relevant NZ legislation. DPS Retail reserves the right to inspect any shoe for determination of a no cost repair or replacement. If you should experience any defects in materials or workmanship simply return the product to the ECCO store of purchase for inspection, PROOF OF PURCHASE MUST BE PROVIDED to validate any claim. After inspection you may be contacted with payment options if your footwear is not covered under the Limited Warranty.
It is important to note that this website and the ECCO stores listed on the Contact Us page are privately owned and operated in New Zealand by DPS Retail LTD. We are not ECCO owned and therefore we are unable to accept any shoes for inspection if they were purchased outside of our company.
If your product was not purchased from DPS Retail Ltd - see the Contact Us page for details - you must return it to the place of purchase. If your product was purchased from any other retailer, or outside of NZ please contact ECCO NZ Ltd for further information and instructions.
ECCO NZ Ltd
Phone: 0800 893 226
Fax: 0800 897 463
- All hardware – eyelets, hooks, buckles and ornaments
- Quality of leather – inconsistencies resulting in premature wear patterns
- GORE-TEX guaranteed to be waterproof for the lifespan of the product
- Attachment of soles to upper and of components of soles to one another
- Durability of outsole – will not deteriorate, crack, or split under normal wearing conditions
- Material failure caused by excessive wear, unreasonable use, exposure to caustic chemicals, extreme heat, alterations, or abnormal wear related to occupation
- Stitching or hardware failure due to being caught, hooked, snagged or other abnormal wearing accidents
- Leather not properly treated to keep from drying out or deteriorating